&Terms and Conditions
&Terms and Conditions
free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for
non-communication personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on
the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse,
report, or use the contents of the Site for commercial purposes, including the
text and images.
and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions
("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and
browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms
and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and us ((Zaynab
Homepage)) are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site
(Zaynab Homepage) without the written permission of the site owner. We
neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site
(Zaynab Homepage) will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with this site owner.
2. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no guarantees or representations as to its complete accuracy. We (Zaynab Homepage) assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site (Zaynab Homepage).
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. We, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or
delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of; the
Site (Zaynab Homepage) . Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of
implied warranties. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your
access to, use of, or browsing in the Site (Zaynab Homepage) or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site (Zaynab
Homepage) by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is , and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by us or, for any
purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore we are free to use any ideas,
concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site
(Zaynab Homepage) for any purpose whatsoever.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site (Zaynab Homepage) are either the property of, or used with permission by, us. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these
Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright
laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and public, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site
(Zaynab Homepage) or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that we will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7.While every care has been taken to chose well in our off site links, we have not reviewed all of the
sites linked to the Site (Zaynab Homepage) and we are not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site
pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, news
,articles and the like on the Site (Zaynab Homepage), but we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger,
vilification, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence which gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity/identities of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Please be aware that all email addresses attached to the site (Zaynab Homepage) constitutes publication of the material contained within those addresses, including abuse from any religious or other entity.
This site encourages religious tolerance. That is, we encourage people to respect the freedom of other individuals to follow freely their own religious paths, without discrimination and oppression. This is a human right guaranteed by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and the United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights.. Ultimately, it leads to peace in a land of religious diversity, and to religious freedom for all.
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
By religious tolerance we do not mean that everyone must accept other religions as truth. We can believe that members of another religion are hopelessly deluded, and still support their right to enjoy religious freedom. We feel that the best way to counteract religious intolerance is through education.
|Back to Home|