LEARNING LATIN WITH
GRANDPA CARMELUS - Part 1
- The aim of this resource kit is to
introduce young children to the Latin Language and
- The resource kit consists of one CD and two books including an activity book.
- There are six lessons on the CD;
- The lessons are divided into three parts:
- In the first part, the child is introduced
to a few key Latin words. Then these words are translated
and put into simple sentences. These sentences cover
different situations which relate to the child's everyday
experiences. The second part of the lesson is called the
stories of Grandpa Carmelus. Grandpa Carmelus tells
stories to the children. In the third part the students
are asked to write a couple of words in Latin and colour
in a picture.
- The reader accompanying the CD is identical to the CD. This means that the
child hears, reads and also has the opportunity to say
the Latin words too.
- The resource kit is completely bilingual.
- The resource kit costs $25.00 within
Australia plus $4.00 for postage and packing.
- Overseas students - The cost is $25
Australian dollars plus 9 Australian dollars for economy
air postage. They should pay by bank draft in their local
currency made payable to one of their local banks.
- For more information ring /write :
3 Guthrie Street, Dickson, ACT 2602,
(02) 6249 6939 FAX (02) 6249 7736
Return to Home Page