- Would you like to learn or teach your children
- This course consists of a CD and a reader.
- The course is bilingual ie. English and Indonesian
- The text of the reader is identical to the CD.
This means that
the student can read, listen and has the opportunity to pronounce the words
because there is a pause on the CD.
- There are six lessons on the CD. Each lesson is
divided into four
parts ie. reading, stories of uncle Karmenu, word of the day and Things to
- Cost to Australian students is $16.50 plus $5.50 for
postage and packing
- Cost to overseas students: 9 American dollars plus 5
American dollars for economy air postage
and packing; 5 English pounds plus 3 English pounds for
economy air postage and packing, 14 Canadian dollars plus 8 Canadian dollars
for economy air postage and packing.
- I prefer to be paid in advance. You can send me a
personal cheque or postal order in your local
- Post your cheque to:
3 GUTHRIE STREET
DICKSON, ACT 2602
- You can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can ring me on (02) 6249 6939
- I also offer my students a free backup service. This
means that if you have any problems you can
contact me and I'll help you for free.
Back to Home Page