The Home Page
My favourite sayings are ...
Norman W. Gray
nil novi super terram
I joined the SCA to get away from computers.
I would have had better luck at the IBM social club!
I am a computer analyst/designer/programmer of too many years.
I am currently involved in user interface design (usability) and knowledge
One hobby of mine is Renaissance Dance, i.e. European dance from
the 15th and 16th centuries. There are two groups I do this with:- the
Canberra Renaissance and Early Music Society (CREMS) dance group and the
Society for Creative Anachronism (the alias below is with the SCA).
- Variations in the "Inns of Court" dances.
- "Dances from the classes at St. Aldhelms." This is an old document on some Playford dances.
- "A dance called Horse(s)" a discussion on the mimed branle horses from Arbeau.
- "Manshaft confusion" a discussion on the modern SCA creation "The Manshaft Pavanne".
- Work in progress on the Gresley dances
- A collection of recipies I am frequently asked for.
Web builder: Norman Gray a.k.a. Hoskuld Atlason of Iceland