The Churches of Florence
he history and the treasures of art in the churches of Florence is documented in a series of volumes superbly illustrated and entrusted to experts that go beyond the design and basis of the construction, they analyse the structure and its role in the course of the centuries, presenting the artistic wealth, lost or still existing, in the inventory of the structures.
Volumes in hardcover with a coloured dust jacket, sized 24 x 32.7cm.
- The Pantheon of Santa Croce - 320 Pages
- The Church and Convent of San Marco in Florence Vol. I - 410 Pages
- The Church and Convent of San Marco in Florence Vol. II - 384 Pages
- The Church of Santa Maria del Carmine in Florence - 374 Pages with 250 illustrations
- The Basilica of San Miniato al Monte in Florence - 286 Pages
- The Church of Santa Trinita in Florence - 320 Pages
- The Church and Convent of the SS. Michele and Gaetano in Florence - 376 Pages with 23 illustrations in colour, 269 to black and white, 5 sketches
- The Church of Santa Felicita in Florence - 398 Pages with 656 illustrations in colour, 219 in black and white
- The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore - 2 volumes - 336 + 392 Pages with more than 700 colour illustrations