Below are Marjory’s published books.
To Celebrate the Upcoming
Release of her new book -
Preview some photos of Doll outfits by clicking here.
Those with the ISBN in Blue are now out of print (Oop), but as Marjory has been given back the Copyright on many of them, she is thinking of rewriting and upgrading them into CD format (these are marked #).
All have been released by Kangaroo Press/ Simon & Schuster – Sydney except for Australian Hard Plastic Dolls – self published
And the current “Australian Dolls – Yesterday & Today – on CD available only from us.
We accept Paypal, Australian Bank Cheques and Money Orders, International Money Orders and electronic Bank Account transfers. Order by emailing, faxing or writing to us. See our contact page.
Include your postal details, the names and numbers of books you require, and your payment.
· 1986, AUSTRALIAN DOLLMAKERS-A HISTORY, ISBN-0 86417 106 4 Oop #
· 1987, AUSTRALIAN COSTUME TEEN DOLLS 1788-1988, ISBN 0-86417-174-9 Oop
· 1991, ANTIQUE DOLLS OF CHINA & BISQUE, ISBN 0 86417 405 5 Oop
· 1993, ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF AUSTRALIAN DOLLS, ISBN 0 86417 549 3 Oop #
· 1994,THE ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF REGIONAL DOLLS OF THE WORLD, ISBN 0 86417 595 7 Oop
· 2000, CELLULOID DOLLS OF THE WORLDISBN 0 7318 0791XOop
· 2001, AUSTRALIAN HARD PLASTIC DOLLS – Price Guide Care & Identification ISBN 0-646-41368-6 Oop #
· 2004 Australian Dolls – Yesterday & Today ISBN 0 646 43469 1 produced on CD.
NOTE - this 287 page CD supersedes the 1986 Australian Dollmakers – A History and the 1993 Encyclopedia of Australian Dolls, with many more photographs, advertisements and up to date information.
· 1995, CLASSIC KNITS FOR BOY DOLLS, ISBN 0 86417 717 9
· 1999, CLASSIC KNITS FOR GIRL DOLLS, ISBN 0 86417 948 0
· 2001, CLASSIC TWOSOMES FOR GIRL AND BOY DOLLS, ISBN 0-7318-0924-6
· 2001, CLASSIC CROTCHET FOR BABY DOLLS, ISBN 0-7318-1089-9
· 2004, MORE CLASSIC KNITS FOR BABY DOLLS ISBN: 0684021870
NOTE the three books for Baby dolls are also used to make clothes for Premmie babies.
Eazy to Knit booklets for doll's clothes are available for sizes 6 inches to 24 inches. This includes baby doll clothes. Suitable for beginners and children.
· 1998, CLASSIC GOLLIES TO KNIT SEW & CROCHET, ISBN 0 86417 940 5
· CYCLOPS TOYS THROUGH THE YEARS, ISBN 0 86417 832 8 Oop#
· 2005 PEDAL CARS IN AUSTRALIA, ISBN 0-646-44675-4
# Replaced by CD
· Knitting and Crotchet for Small Dolls - 6.5-9in by Reverie Press US Due for release 2007
· Queensland Children at Play (on CD) - Marjory
· Pedal Power and Push – Australian children at play – Marjory
· Encyclopaedia of Australian Toys – Marjory (will be on a series of CD’s)
· Make a Dolls house in a Bookcase – Jim & Marjory
· DIY Dolls house furniture – Jim & Marjory.
· Eazy to knit doll clothes – suitable for children and learners
· Eazy to sew doll clothes – suitable for children and learners
· Aust historical Aircraft – i.e. Ross Smith RFD RFA aircraft 2-3 CDs
For many years, Marjory was the Assoc. Editor of the Australian Doll Digest, and has written articles in this publication from the very beginning, only missing a period of two years, and is now again writing for them. She has also written articles for American and British magazines especially the UFDC publication Doll News.
For the last two years Marjory has once again been Editor of Doll Chat the quarterly magazine for the Brisbane Doll Society.
Jim has written articles on dollhouse miniatures and model railroading.
Phone: 07 33554408
Fax: 07 33554408
Copyright M&J Fainges © September 2009
Report Problems to K&K Fainges Webdesign email@example.com