Who are we and what do we do?
D.P. O'Keefe Macquarie Law is a legal office in Dubbo, N.S.W., Australia.
The principal of the firm is Dan O'Keefe an accredited business law
specialist, commercial mediator and notary public.
Our services include
- Buying &
- Contracts for the sale of business, setting up business entities,
- transfer of business rights and interests.
- Acting for landlords and tenants.
- Franchising documents, buying or selling a franchise and franchise
- Contracts for the sale and purchase of real estate, subdivision
- requirements, easements, restrictions, building contracts.
- Loan documents when borrowing or lending with or without security.
- Wills &
- Preparation of of wills, administration of deceased estates, powers of
Formation and dissolution of partnerships, documenting succession planning.
Formation and variation of unit, discretionary and superannuation trusts.
- Witnessing and certification of documents for use internationally.
- Establishing companies, amending constitutions, shareholder's
- Employment law
Employment contracts and policies, dismissal, independent contractors documents.
- Revenue law
- Advice regarding income tax, company tax, capital gains tax, stamp
- Documents for the sale or purchase of hotels, bottle shops &
- applications for and transfer of liquor licenses, varying licensed areas.
- Alternate dispute resolution, settlement documentation.
- Compliance auditing
- Helping businesses meet legal requirements.
- Law notes, links, levity and trivia on the net.
Our aim is to provide a high level of service in a timely, honest and
manner. We provide practical assistance to our clients while maintaining
confidentiality. We endeavour to help our clients be proactive with regard to
their compliance with legal requirements. Where appropriate we seek the
assistance of other professionals and legal specialists.
Comments or suggestions
This site is under construction. Some of the pages are not complete but
working on them.
Let me know if you have any comments, criticisms or suggestions about
pages. Email me if you like.
Thanks, Dan O'Keefe