Read about the role of diet in behaviour, learning, ADHD, and allergic symptoms.
presented this overview at a Child Psychiatry Grand Round at the
Who does diet change?
- Who is susceptible?
What is making the change?
- What diet factors should be excluded?
When can it happen?
- At what age can it occur?
Where does change occur?
- What diagnosis, what symptoms?
How does it happen?
How does diet affect behaviour?
Why has it happened?
- Why this particular child?
What’s in it for you?
- Understanding Diet Detective Work
Click the link below to read or download
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this file.
This site was last updated on: