GARDINO, DETECTIVE LOUIS
[NOTE: Was referred to as Louie much of the time; he disliked it. He was also killed in car bomb meant for Ray in "Juliet in Bleeding."]
- AGE: Mid-to-late 30's
- HEIGHT: 6'
- WEIGHT: 180 lbs.
- HAIR: Brown
- EYES: Blue
- YEARS ON FORCE: Not mentioned, but we can safely assume over a decade.
- FAMILY:Mother alive(JIB); has sister(TD). As there were several people clustered around Louis' mother at the funeral, we can assume there are more family members.
- LOVE LIFE: Divorced from wife Janice (she left him after five years of marriage). Had failed relationships with Phyllis and Vanessa(YMR).
- FRIENDS: Jack Huey seemed to be his best friend. Was on antagonistic terms with Ray at least half of the time.
- RELIGION: None mentioned.
- HOME: None mentioned.
- Got whacked in the shin by a Christmas elf.
- Sustained fatal injuries (killed immediately) when car bomb in Riviera blew up.
- ATTIRE: Had poor taste in clothing; garish.
- Wore reading glasses. (YMR)
- Smoked cigarettes. (CH1)
Back to the Character Archive